Hagon Nitro rear shocks GROUP BUY!!!

Just to put s bit more light on Noltons suggestion about keeping an eye out for some hagons on e bay, I was talking to Wayne the other day and he said that the first pair of mitzy's that weren't delivered by Aussie post are supposedly sitting at Auss customs but no one can pin point them do if every one just keeps an eye out we may be able to catch some arseole from customs tring to flog them:rolleyes:

Still waiting on new set to arrive, Wayne sent them the other day

WooHoo They have arrived - Mostly

The Hagons arrive yesterday:D
Or should I say the REAR Hagons arrived:confused:
The front springs I ordered and paid for were not included in the package:(
I sent Wayne an email and i am sure he will get to the bottom of it all, i am told he is very busy.
But - I love the rear springs - I can put both feet down flat while stationary:D, And stable this bike is totally different, I havnt put it on any real twistie stuff yet but just arround the burbs is great:D
Here is a photo, just got to change top stainless steel washers to a smaller diameter. P1020778.JPG

The Hagons arrive yesterday:D
Or should I say the REAR Hagons arrived:confused:
The front springs I ordered and paid for were not included in the package:(
I sent Wayne an email and i am sure he will get to the bottom of it all, i am told he is very busy.
But - I love the rear springs - I can put both feet down flat while stationary:D, And stable this bike is totally different, I havnt put it on any real twistie stuff yet but just arround the burbs is great:D
Here is a photo, just got to change top stainless steel washers to a smaller diameter. P1020778.JPG
Glad you got them!!!:) they will be worth the wait once you get out on the twisty stuff:D yeah it's a bugger about the washers I haven't had a chance to swap mine yet but it bugs me every time I see them:rolleyes:

They've made mine a different bike.
Tremendously more stable in the curves and far less punishing over the bumps.
Thank you Wayne!:bch:

Missed your group buy...

....and couldn't get a good fix on the Ohlins or Penske's or a model for the new 970 Progressives that fit the R3...so I ordered a set of the Hagon Nitros today through Erico Motorsports with the blue anodized end caps (matches my blue accents). Those of you who are now riding on these baby's satisfied? Not my first pick, but I'm hearing generally good things about these shocks and riding improvement.

....and couldn't get a good fix on the Ohlins or Penske's or a model for the new 970 Progressives that fit the R3...so I ordered a set of the Hagon Nitros today through Erico Motorsports with the blue anodized end caps (matches my blue accents). Those of you who are now riding on these baby's satisfied? Not my first pick, but I'm hearing generally good things about these shocks and riding improvement.
I thought I had a massive improvement over the Stock shocks when I got my Fornales but these because I want the longer shock and am pleased to say they are just that bit better again more planted in the fast twisty stuff not That I ever had bad moment with the Fornales it is just the Hagons are that bit better and a similar ride:cool:

hagon shocks

yeah me too, big al. i missed out on the group buy because i rarely get into this forum anymore. hopefully they'll have another group buy on the hagon's. the stock shocks suck. i also have another pair of shocks from triumph which are supposed to be triumphs "comfort shocks".

Back