Hagon Nitro rear shocks GROUP BUY!!!

Power-Tripp

Turbocharged
We normally sell the Hagon nitro shocks for $499.95 plus shipping. Your choice of color and height.
We have several customers interested in these for the different R3 models, and as a result we get a deeper discount on pricing that I am willing to share with members of this board, if we can get three or more R3 owners to order a set.

Pricing is so low that I cannot post it here. email me ***wayne at power-tripp dot com*** for price including shipping to your door.

This will only be offered until March 30th.

Hagon Shocks - Nitro Twin Shock

-Wayne Tripp
Power-Tripp.com

The Nitros have considerably better dampening that allows the rear to be much more planted/controlled. That is why the 440's were removed from my personal R3 and replaced with Hagon Nitros.

And down the road, the Hagons can actually be rebuilt.

I have 440's on my Rocket and agree that they are better than stock, but the rear suspension of a Rocket does a terrible job of putting the power to the road. If you ride like the average Hog member, you'll probably be satisfied. To some of us that put a 140 inch motor between our legs to use its full potential, find the rear of the bike raising quickly as the pinion climbs the ring until the shock is maxed out and what traction that was there quickly turns to smoke. Shocks with adjustable rebound would be an extremely helpful start. The shocks that Mr. Tripp speaks of have these adjustments. Not sure of current pricing, but I believe the Rocketman at Power-Tripp can get you a shock that is far superior to the 440's for less green paper. Remember to close the windows above 140mph!

Sorry guys, I have been swamped with normal business and more than expected interest in this group buy.

If you have not received a reply from me, please resend the email.

I am closing the group buy at the end of the month.
If you wish to pay early, we can do this too.
I have already received payment for 5 units, and these are shipping TODAY.

As I posted, pricing is too low to advertise, I am not making money on this, just covering my costs as favor to the R3 community.

PLEASE contact me through EMAIL, not PMs.

-Wayne

Back