Hagon Nitro rear shocks GROUP BUY!!!

You might want to check with Wayne the last time I spoke to him he was pissed of with some that missing in the mail and now it looks like my starter motor may also have gone missing I have been waiting for week to get the tracking numbers for it and some of the shocks and spring that are also missing as I offered to shake a cage or two at Aussie post, because I am Not exactly rich quite the opposite and while I spend to much money on my bike I like to get what I pay for:rolleyes:Which I did nearly 2 months ago

You might want to check with Wayne the last time I spoke to him he was pissed of with some that missing in the mail and now it looks like my starter motor may also have gone missing I have been waiting for week to get the tracking numbers for it and some of the shocks and spring that are also missing as I offered to shake a cage or two at Aussie post, because I am Not exactly rich quite the opposite and while I spend to much money on my bike I like to get what I pay for:rolleyes:Which I did nearly 2 months ago

Nothing wrong with shaking a cage. It lets people know your not a softy. There may even be a way to set up a receiver profile to expedite the process. Check with the post and customs.
You have a beltbuckle out there somewhere.

I missed the group buy and went ahead and got some anyhow for my 2013 R3T. Lowered my bike about an inch, shocks and springs. Man am I glad I got them! I sit at a light now flat footed, have much better control of the bike and it handles sweet!

I missed the group buy and went ahead and got some anyhow for my 2013 R3T. Lowered my bike about an inch, shocks and springs. Man am I glad I got them! I sit at a light now flat footed, have much better control of the bike and it handles sweet!

Definitely one of the best improvements one can make

Back