Grief about owning a British bike?

i was wondering about this, If there was a gathering of the clan, would you be able to find your bike in a parking lot full of other rockets since they basically only come in one color?
You need to research more in 2005 alone there were more options than now and with the ones in the intervening years before the Touring emerged there were a lot more color choices. The Touring has had quite a few unique to it too. The Roadster has had at least 4 but sadly they have reduced options markedly lately. One good thing though is the old Standard and Classic tins still fit the Roadsters so it is possible to acquire through scrounging a different Roadster. All up there are well over 20 color versions and combinations out there, sadly the Black craze took over culminating in the matt black theme and for economic reasons it was no longer practice to offer more color choices if narrow minded fashion following buyers wont buy them. ;):D:whitstling::whitstling: We really need a poke the hornet's nest Smiley ;)

Yes I have a Phantom Black Roadster bought used because that was the best buy. I'd love a Tribal Blue or Tribal Orange version.

There were also 4 Flame versions as well as 3 Tribal. The Tribal decal copies are still available aftermarket and are good quality from all reports and cheap too.

It would be superb to see one of each at a gathering but it will never happen of course as some are pretty rare.

MULBERRY RED CS

MULBERRY RED TRIBAL

CHERRY RED TB

CARDINAL RED CL

CARDINAL RED FLAME

CLARET CT

SCORCHED YELLOW FG

RACING YELLOW FLAME FG

TRIBAL ORANGE ZEFD

BRITISH RACING GREEN HA

PACIFIC BLUE JI

CAERULEAUS BLUE

CAERULEAUS BLUE TRIBAL

CAERULEAUS BLUE FLAME

GRAPHITE LC

ALUMINIUM SILVER MH

NEW ENGLAND WHITE NG

PHANTOM RED HAZE -PU

PHANTOM BLUE HAZE -PV

PHANTOM BLACK PR

PHANTOM BLACK CUSTOM X STRIPES

PHANTOM BLACK WITH TORNADO RED STRIPES

MATT BLACK PS

MATT BLACK WITH WHITE STRIPES

JET BLACK PG

JET BLACK FLAME

Last edited:
Friends, I'm in the market for a used RIII and will likely be picking one up tomorrow.

I've owned two bikes, both Kawasakis. I had initially wanted an Indian as I began looking for a bike again (as I like the idea of an American bike) but the Rocket caught my eye and hasn't let go. Not to mention, the Indian REALLY is out of my price range. HD has just never done it for me.

Sitting there last night, started wondering if Triumph riders get grief for not riding an American bike the same way riders of Japanese bikes do. The folks I hang with don't care one bit (and I REALLY don't either) just wondering if Triumphs are viewed the same by those that do care.

Just want to know what to expect!
Expect a lot of positive responses like other people has said
Went on a toy run last weekend with a bunch of H D riders afterwards on the guys said I seen you pulling wheelies. My response was y'all twist the throttle and make a lot of noise me I this the throttle and LAUNCH sometimes with a wheelie. LOVE this bike

Back