Grief about owning a British bike?

20170618_200840.jpg
:D
I thought it was yours @warp9.9 but it didn't come up in a search with you as poster. Still love it! ;):D

Does it HAVE to be lemon?

Actually the Lemon is not good for the windscreens. Just plain Pledge or as I said I use Pledge Multi Purpose Cleaner. It does not have the polish in it. Great for cleaning an touch ups on rides. I still past wax the bike every once in a while. I just love getting to post this again. LOL

Friends, I'm in the market for a used RIII and will likely be picking one up tomorrow.

I've owned two bikes, both Kawasakis. I had initially wanted an Indian as I began looking for a bike again (as I like the idea of an American bike) but the Rocket caught my eye and hasn't let go. Not to mention, the Indian REALLY is out of my price range. HD has just never done it for me.

Sitting there last night, started wondering if Triumph riders get grief for not riding an American bike the same way riders of Japanese bikes do. The folks I hang with don't care one bit (and I REALLY don't either) just wondering if Triumphs are viewed the same by those that do care.

Just want to know what to expect!
I get crowds around my bike at every bike meet. Never an ill word from anyone

Hi Germ79
I am a 1%er and patch holder and absolutely a Rocket fan. My colleagues respected my last Rocket and were always keen to whip 'round the block on it when they could. I miss it so much I am soon to pull the trigger on another. If the Universe permitted me only 1 bike it would be a Rocket.

Hi Germ79
I am a 1%er and patch holder and absolutely a Rocket fan. My colleagues respected my last Rocket and were always keen to whip 'round the block on it when they could. I miss it so much I am soon to pull the trigger on another. If the Universe permitted me only 1 bike it would be a Rocket.
WHOS going to give you grief a bunch of dirtbag HARLEY losers what a joke they are just a bunch of old jailbird drunks and dopeheads WHO CARES

The one and only reason there are more HD than Triumph is they have a much better advertising dept. I've never owned any thing american and I have been razzed about it with all my HD buddy. I look at them and say with all the Canadian pride that can be mustered. " I dare to be different try it once you will enjoy it ". What ever you do don't get American.

Back