I believe you are talking about the "Stop" and the road name, am I right?

The 12th of July was a big hint.

The fact none of you guys seem to know what we're talking about is an absolute credit to you and America. Tells me it's something we continue to get horrifically wrong where I live but you guys got right way way back when the influx of immigrants from these lands stepped onto your shores.

So well done you guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's our on going shame :unsure:

I must be another one of those “slow thinking”dimwitted” Americans because I don’t get it :thumbsdown:

Most of you guys are getting older like me, isn't it a huge disappointment, that when you're young you learn more each year, like me you probably figured it was a linear curve, I figured I'd be a genius by now. But instead I go to the store for bread and milk, forget the bread, and leave the milk in the car and it sours.

"This time of year" seems to throw out all my guesses. I'm thinking that box is switchgear or transformer, maybe not. I refuse to cheat and Google July 12. (immediately opens new tab)

Ok, to the South African, the significance is lost but it has to do with the orange and yellow beacon, traffic bollard?

No luck in past history, but soccer stuff is going on, I'm guessing there is a playoff coming and fans run amok and tear down crossing signs, street signs, or something else in this picture?

Back