I think the dip in the early part of the torque curve is an artifact of either the software or the Dyno cuz it d@mn sure has torque down low...I know...I road tested it

A wee problem lads...after the Dyno run I now have an ABS light on. Any thoughts?

My bikes got a K&N filter and tors, I saw the triple k&n's on rockethead bike and the ramair? filter on another bike on the other thread but those ##'s are pretty close besides the glitch how much performance mods are done on these beasts?

No motor work on either bike, both running PCV, mine has triple K&N filters, Steel is running a Pipercross, I have CES pipes and Steel uses a Carpenter Brute exhaust

Biggest difference I saw was that my torque comes on earlier in the RPM range and Steel's is higher

The Pipercross is a bigger version of the Ramair and flows more air that and the Carpenter Brute which are designed to produce power higher up in rev range would be the reason for the variances and also possibly part of the reason why steels torque curve started with those iregularities in it, from my understanding this is why Sam would not make my headers out of 2 inch when I asked him to, since then I have talked to several tuners and read articles which say the same about have having larger primary tubes causing back wash of exhaust gases and not flowing properly at lower revs and then coming into their own higher up in the rev range

Back