Had a good day at the track today (1/8th mile)!!

skaarlaj

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3
Ran very consistently today!

• Slowest was the only pass in the 8's and was an 8.047@85.5mph / 1.924 60'.
  • Glory pass was a very welcome 7.865@87.2 / 1.812 60'. Powershifting like a boss!
  • (7) other passes most in the mid/low 7.9's
Da never fell below 9000', and I beat up on a nitroused Harley on a slick, my 7.9, to his 7.5, but he slept on the line, and I nailed it with a .047RT. Had a hell of a day though, I'm really getting the exhaust and Ram air bug now though, lol!!

Oh, and last but not least, I drove it to and from the track that's over 100 miles away from where I live. (I need a windshield badly)!

DA 9000... ouch!!

I found it especially rewarding to ride to the track, make no changes to tires or suspension, and smoke a bunch of people then ride off, again with no changes :p

Sounds like you had fun :p

DA 9000... ouch!!

I found it especially rewarding to ride to the track, make no changes to tires or suspension, and smoke a bunch of people then ride off, again with no changes :p

Sounds like you had fun :p

I had a blast for sure! I did however bring my rear tire pressure from 42, down to 28 psi, not sure if it made a difference or not though, lol! Usually the DA is in this range at this track, people get pumped if it gets below 8500 hahaha.

Back