Point dynojet proposes mapping with tuneecu is good?

RIII Forever

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Roadster MY 16, Street triple 675
Hello to everyone I am writing to you from italy (I'm using the google translator) for information about the remapping according to the changes I would like to make on my current R3 Roadster MY16:

I would like to install the Carpeter sidewinder with secondary butterfly removal and ramair filter.

A dinojet point informs me that it could remake the rocket directly with tunecu without installing the power command 5, as it can modify everything in advance, carburization, etc ...
He said he mapped several triumphs only with tunecu Street, Speed, Bonneville

Do you think that is a good solution? Can you map it on real-time test bank with tunecu?
Let me know thank you I would not do wrong work
Thanks so much

Agreed, plus with TuneECU, you can do your own adjustments later, should you find it necessary.

Yes, your tuner is correct. I have a Ramair filter and Carpenter exhaust, and my bike was dyno tuned directly with TuneECU without any Power Commander. In bocca al lupo!

Perfect thank you very much, I thought it was better with the power commander but if you say so it's great!
Thanks so much

Yes, your tuner is correct. I have a Ramair filter and Carpenter exhaust, and my bike was dyno tuned directly with TuneECU without any Power Commander. In bocca al lupo!
Wonderful, for curiosity how many horses and couples now have yours?

Wonderful, for curiosity how many horses and couples now have yours?
Nels Byerdorf at 2 Wheel DynoWorks got it to 154 hp (115 kW) and 155 ft-lb (210 Nm) torque at the wheel on 91 octane.

Dyno graph.JPG

[QUOTE = "alpental, post: 483347, membro: 5645"] Nels Byerdorf a 2 ruote di DynoWorks ha ottenuto a 154 CV (115 kW) e 155 ft-lb (210 Nm) alla ruota su 91 octane.

[ATTACH = full] 50357 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

Wonder 154 CV is great and 155 ft-lb, qui abbiamo 98 octani o 100 come benzina sarà un piccolo aumento?

Dopo le modifiche si nota la differenza rispetto al normale?

Is the carpenter very loud?

Thanks!

[QUOTE = "alpental, post: 483347, membro: 5645"] Nels Byerdorf a 2 ruote di DynoWorks ha ottenuto a 154 CV (115 kW) e 155 ft-lb (210 Nm) alla ruota su 91 octane.

[ATTACH = full] 50357 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

Wonder 154 CV is great and 155 ft-lb, qui abbiamo 98 octani o 100 come benzina sarà un piccolo aumento?

Dopo le modifiche si nota la differenza rispetto al normale?

Is the carpenter very loud?

Thanks!
U.S. octane rating (RON) is different from European octane rating (MON). I think U.S. octane 91 is roughly equivalent to Euro95. I would talk to your tuner to see what he recommends for your Rocket, then run a tank through before going in for tuning.

Yes, there was a noticeable difference in the acceleration and power availability after tuning.

Yes, it's very loud, often setting off car alarms along the road if I'm not careful. But with freeway lane-splitting being legal here, I subscribe to Loud Pipes Save Lives... and I also usually wear ear plugs.

Back