Point dynojet proposes mapping with tuneecu is good?

[QUOTE = "alpental, post: 483351, membro: 5645"] Il rating degli ottani americani (RON) è diverso da quello dell'OTtactano europeo (MON). Penso che l'ottana americana 91 corrisponde approssimativamente all'Euro95. Vorrei parlare con il tuo sintonizzatore per vedere ciò che ti raccomando per il tuo Rocket, quindi eseguire un serbatoio prima di andare in tuning.

Sì, c'è stata una notevole differenza nell'accelerazione e nella disponibilità di potenza dopo l'accordatura.

Sì, è molto rumoroso, spesso spegni gli allarmi auto lungo la strada se non sono attento. Ma con la corsia di autostrada che è legale qui, mi iscrivo a Tubi a saldare Salva Vivi ... e anche di solito indosso gli orecchie. [/ CITAZIONE]

[QUOTE = "alpental, post: 483351, member: 5645"] Il rating degli ottani americani (RON) è diverso da quello dell'ottactano europeo (MON). Penso che l'ottana americana 91 corrisponda approssimativamente all'Euro95. Vorrei parlare con il tuo sintonizzatore per vedere ciò che raccomanda per il tuo Rocket, quindi eseguire un serbatoio prima di andare in tuning.

Sì, c'è stata una notevole differenza nell'accelerazione e nella disponibilità di potenza dopo l'accordatura.

Sì, è molto rumoroso, spesso spegni gli allarmi auto lungo la strada se non sono attento. Ma con la corsia di freeway che è legale qui, mi iscrivo a Loud Pipes Save Lives ... e anche di solito indosso gli orecchie. [/ QUOTE]

I thank you very much, I did not know about this difference in gasoline, I will ask before you remake what to use! Great for carpenter pipes!

The Rocket was designed to work with EuroSuper (95). Unless the engine starts to detonate there is NO advantage to using Euro 98. And on a stock compression engine there is no way it should detonate.

I do not know how tough Italian police are regarding noise. Here in Spain 100% a carpenter pipe would attract their attention.

Hello to everyone I am writing to you from italy (I'm using the google translator) for information about the remapping according to the changes I would like to make on my current R3 Roadster MY16:

I would like to install the Carpeter sidewinder with secondary butterfly removal and ramair filter.

A dinojet point informs me that it could remake the rocket directly with tunecu without installing the power command 5, as it can modify everything in advance, carburization, etc ...
He said he mapped several triumphs only with tunecu Street, Speed, Bonneville

Do you think that is a good solution? Can you map it on real-time test bank with tunecu?
Let me know thank you I would not do wrong work
Thanks so much

Tis exactly what I been doing for 3 years now.
IMHO, the way to go!

Yes, your tuner is correct. I have a Ramair filter and Carpenter exhaust, and my bike was dyno tuned directly with TuneECU without any Power Commander. In bocca al lupo!

Abe had the top tuner in the NW US do his mahine!
Howdy, Amigo!
Hope things are improving down your way?

Back