Good God Gerdy - Valve adj. $232

Nightrocket

Don't sweat the spelling gurus.When they misspell Its a typo..And I only made 42 per hour putting nukes on ICBMs..Should Of made a mistake and took you all out..HoHoHA Crazy Jack

That whole post was more than a typo and I agree you should have made more but then again, some of the guys at Banger aren't too bright. Dropping ladders through nose cones, dropping an entire missile into a sub (whoops). They just had a spill a few weeks ago. Crazy how that stuff never hits the papers. Well, the ladder one did but it took 6 months.

3ngin

Your not supposed to know that ****.We had one of these drop In the silo due to a first stage skirt collapse and It had 10 nukes on It.Did the one dropped on the sub have nukes on It???I was asked to cross train and go up there but heard they were really having trouble..Like 24 empty tubes and a mushroom cloud,,ITS MILLER TIME.HeHe Its not really funny.. Jack.. I spent 7 yrs at Loring Maine,1960 -1967

Don't sweat the spelling gurus.When they misspell Its a typo..And I only made 42 per hour putting nukes on ICBMs..Should Of made a mistake and took you all out..HoHoHA Crazy Jack
I wuz promissed speeling wutin impotent hear. Really nightrocket, your contributions are appreciated.
Dammit CJ&K, you becoming a bit militant in yer old age. Next thing you'll be doing is running Spike through a showroom window:eek: You know Jack, legislation is being proposed that would label anyone with an attitude, assessed by court process, that wud result in denile of 2nd amendment rites. I believe it is a C. Schumer and T. Kennedy bill.

Last edited:
Back