Going for that 2500cc bloated Cafe Racer look:)

Ezayakyala

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph RocketR
Now that I’m back from my trip I couldn’t wait to strip the bike from the luggage rack and show off it’s ass a little bit. Had some goodies waiting for me. I’ll order the quick shift kit next and I will be done. Once Mr. Lamonster sends me the GPS mount It will look nice and clean. I like the way the rear end looks with the insert on the back. I am trying to make an effort to post accessories as I get them because their isn’t many pictures out there at all when I was Investigating that helped me.

I was anxious to get home yesterday so I rode 1100km in a single day. Started around 5am because I had a ferry to hop on first. Here are my thoughts. The luggage rack is too small to secure anything meaningful. You definitely need a larger rack like Mr. Lamonster has on sale.

The R’s mid mounted controls are great and comfy and allow you to move around lots. I hate the passenger pillion. It digs into my back and I wanted to rip it off if I could. The sports tail pack worked well and is very secure but made it hard to get off the bike. The Rs handle bars are great in the twisties but suck when you want to lean back with cruise control on and take in the sights. I have long hands and it still was meh. On my home 30km out I was stuck in grid lock traffic due to an accident for 2 hours. My clutch hand was killing me and I started feeling the weight of the bike more and more that’s the only time I really wanted to be off it. The stock seat I’m undecided on. You ride that many kms and anything will hurt after a while. My ass was so sore I was letting out an audible moan when I get on after filling up gas during the last 300kms or so.

This was a record for me for most kms in one day.
6A5FB0D0-52CC-49FD-9325-8B1049BA7F43.jpeg
C77369E9-1DA1-4F28-84CF-F1469FF40EE5.jpeg

Last edited:
If you don't mind the look I have started using an AIRHAWK cushion. It works great will only be using it for long trips.

Back