Looking for seat 3GT

Jim Bieber

Standard Bore
Ride
2GT
Hi. I’m looking for a comfortable seat with a large sissy bar and the luggage rack. Other than Corbin that seems to cost $1000. Any other options or does any one have one for sale. Thanks

Have you sat on a Corbin? they are rock hard. Maybe they work if you have a big butt but for a skinny runt like me they are not comfortable? Luckily I find the stock rider seat fine.

I took the pillion seat off and added an inch of foam to the height and 2 inches to the width and got an upholstery firm to make a new cover. I couldn't find a larger sissy bar so ended up making my own and fitted an aftermarket pad. I kept have kept the ability to change the sissy bar back to stock. The wife hated the old seat, loves the new one. 👍

EDIT: Just saw that you have seen my previous post on this, so I guess you are still looking for an aftermarket solution. Good luck

Have you sat on a Corbin? they are rock hard. Maybe they work if you have a big butt but for a skinny runt like me they are not comfortable? Luckily I find the stock rider seat fine.

I took the pillion seat off and added an inch of foam to the height and 2 inches to the width and got an upholstery firm to make a new cover. I couldn't find a larger sissy bar so ended up making my own and fitted an aftermarket pad. I kept have kept the ability to change the sissy bar back to stock. The wife hated the old seat, loves the new one. 👍

EDIT: Just saw that you have seen my previous post on this, so I guess you are still looking for an aftermarket solution. Good luck
I happen to have a custom made Corbin color coordinated for the Gray Storm color scheme on the GT. Never used at all because it raises the seat height another 1.5 inches.
I am 5' 7" and I am uncomfortable with even that increase. The seat is made beautifully and my past Corbin seats have become the MOST comfortable of all after a couple of hundred miles of "Break-In". Seat cost me $900...Will sell and deliver for $700..
201-919-2176

I happen to have a custom made Corbin color coordinated for the Gray Storm color scheme on the GT. Never used at all because it raises the seat height another 1.5 inches.
I am 5' 7" and I am uncomfortable with even that increase. The seat is made beautifully and my past Corbin seats have become the MOST comfortable of all after a couple of hundred miles of "Break-In". Seat cost me $900...Will sell and deliver for $700..
201-919-2176
Interested if it's still available, but would like to see a picture of it; thanks.

Back