Getting the accessories on

rocketbill

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Rocket 3 Touring
Today I was able to get my Madstad windscreen and lowers installed. Really like the quality of these. Best is when you don't want the screen or lowers the are quick detach. Also got the sissy bar on the bike. waiting for a backpad from Lamm as it did not come with one. and my old rocket passenger seat is in the custom shop getting a cover as I added a lot of cushion for the wife but I wrapped it in vinyl like a 3 year old. The are going to cover it professionally. Getting my rocket all old man upped, put my sissy bar bag on and I will almost be ready.

Old manned up? Bite your tongue.
IMG_20190804_113704.jpg

Today I was able to get my Madstad windscreen and lowers installed. Really like the quality of these. Best is when you don't want the screen or lowers the are quick detach. Also got the sissy bar on the bike. waiting for a backpad from Lamm as it did not come with one. and my old rocket passenger seat is in the custom shop getting a cover as I added a lot of cushion for the wife but I wrapped it in vinyl like a 3 year old. The are going to cover it professionally. Getting my rocket all old man upped, put my sissy bar bag on and I will almost be ready.
Looking good. Still lots more accessories you can buy and put on there. I have a 2018 as well, I have been "young man upping" mine.

Where did you get the back pad made?

Back