GENTLEMEN! PREPARE YOUR WRENCHES!

Surprised you had to ask I would have thought Steve could have hand delivered it to you Laminated paper form :whitstling:

So darn swamped with these . . . :notworthy: :sleep: :rolleyes: o_O still happy to provide the service!
Rob got me by spelling out his darn email! :mad: :confused: :cautious: :unsure: :sneaky:

Please include me, dugabob4@gmail.com, anything to stay away from the stealership, did I tell you that they only put 4 3/4 qts of oil in my Rocket? :eek: Didn't drain one of the sumps, :thumbsdown: How can you trust an outfit like that, besides I've been wrenching on my Bonnie since 2001, however still lots to learn. Thanks Big Guy!!:sneaky:

Hoopla

Seems to be a common affliction @The Kiwi was just telling me the same sad story about a Tuggeranong m/cycle repair shop here in the ACT Australia, they only put 4 litres in and appeared to have only removed ONE drain plug! :(:banghead:

Tis been an arduous evening as I have succumbed to my OCD in order to accomplish a project that I have contemplated for a few years!

I . . . have . . . created . . . a .PDF file (2.88 MB) of the Rocket Roadster Supplement!
Cannot attach here, but if youse interested will PM me with an email. I shall send it over!

Please send a copy to at6c@bellsouth.net
Many Thanks.

awesome!!!!! i'll take one Bull @richardmuchai10@yahoo.com .Thanks a bunch

Back