your help for different wheels

legsroses

.060 Over
Hi everyone ;),
I would like substitute our wheels, both for aesthetics and functionality too.. I do often curves so thight both uphill than downhill, my istinct ride is rather nervous with extreme-quick folds.. so I need your kind help for some tips on merit, since I should understand if changes I have in mind are feasible or not.. I thought to mount 17 inches rear too, specifically front 120mm while 190-200 for rear, obviously I will put more softer tyres with a more pointed profile too..

I rule out carbon wheels both for high cost than for big road holes, I was thinking of buying something used as that of K1600GT.. would be it a possible modification, both technically than for my absolute safety.. some difficulties maybe with our wheel's hub or axis wheel, if instead there aren't these problem then I can use our brakes too so both disks than calipers too..

I hope you can help me, anyway thank in advance for every reply about :thumbsup:

I like your idea and shall be anxious to follow your adventure with this.
Others more into this will surely chime in . . .
Best of luck!

for WyldCFH

Hi, thank for your reply. I want 17" and I need both wheels, moreover I need front 120 with 190 (or 200) for rear.. I had found, some time ago, a couple of K1600GT wheels for 700€.

for WyldCFH
Hi, thank for your reply. I want 17" and I need both wheels, moreover I need front 120 with 190 (or 200) for rear.. I had found, some time ago, a couple of K1600GT wheels for 700€.

I will say that a 120 front tire is likely too small for the big Rocket plus the front tire to rear tire circumference ratio may exceed the ABS parameters and fault.

I thought it too but I don't know

You are going to be limited to about a 6% circumference ratio before the ABS will fault.
If you wish to give me your proposed front and rear tire sizes (aspect ratios) and I'll check it out for you.

I will say that a 120 front tire is likely too small for the big Rocket plus the front tire to rear tire circumference ratio may exceed the ABS parameters and fault.
Not sure about the abs but the 120 wears pretty darn quick under the beast.
PC310023.jpeg

Been there done that :)

With matching 18 inch rear

2010_1228_183827.jpeg

140 front the all round best.

Last edited:
Back