Gawd (y)- who would buy that?

:confused:
Well I gotta pay for it but it is now my 2nd R3R.;):eek::D
I do though, have a couple of complete sets of Phantom Black tins, radiator shrouds and Corbin Solo seats, real flyscreeens, Rebrand/CES exhaust etc to tone it down a little!

I do not mind the flames too much, but the spiky leather sh!t has to go.:eek::)

The thought was with 27,000km vs my current R3R's 73,000km I can move one on if I feel the need.

Congrats Peter
It does have a sort of Joie de Vivre, neat but Gordy!!! Bit like a bulls arse sewn up with a bicycle chain:confused::p

Gee Pete
Hope you haven’t pulled the trigger too early on this beauty given that everyone reckons there’s a 3L 6speed Rocket about to be announced in October. :roll::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Nah! Even if it ever happens, I'm a firm believer in letting someone else soak up the 50% + depreciation in the first few years and sort out any warranty or 'Monday made' assembly issues.;):D

Being 1100+ km away from me, before the auction closed I luckily and most gratefully requested and received the willing assistance of @Mittzy to pick it up and store it at home for me until I get the opportunity to get it down here.

The RDU next month will get me half way there and if I pick up an old mate along the way near Coffs Harbour and he can possibly ride it home for me.

Being 1100+ km away from me, before the auction closed I luckily and most gratefully requested and received the willing assistance of @Mittzy to pick it up and store it at home for me until I get the opportunity to get it down here.
Well done. Glad to now somebody local-ish could see it was solid and just aesthetically odd.

Back