Gawd (y)- who would buy that?

puke.jpg

Parts selection is actually quite good.

If it were mine, I think I’d beat it up, make it look super ratty, deliberately rust a few things, dent a few things, break a few things, then build the motor.

Make it into a modern rat-Rod and appreciate the fact everyone will underestimate it.

Well I gotta pay for it but it is now my 2nd R3R.;):eek::D
I do though, have a couple of complete sets of Phantom Black tins, radiator shrouds and Corbin Solo seat and backrest (studded of course;) I would have to blend in with the front and rear guard treatments). Time to open Ishrub's Aladdin's Cave to dig out the spare flyscreeen, Rebrand/CES exhaust, RamAir, a new pair of Progressive 440's, OEM teardrop mirrors etc to tone it down a little!

I do not mind the flames too much, but the weird leather sh!t and awful spikes have to go.:eek::)

The thought was with 27,000km vs my current R3R's 73,000km I can move one on if I feel the need.

Last edited:
Well I gotta pay for it but it is now my 2nd R3R.;):eek::D
I do though, have a couple of complete sets of Phantom Black tins, radiator shrouds and Corbin Solo seats, real flyscreeens, Rebrand/CES exhaust etc to tone it down a little!

I do not mind the flames too much, but the spiky leather sh!t has to go.:eek::)

The thought was with 27,000km vs my current R3R's 73,000km I can move one on if I feel the need.

Just get some spikey leather gear to wear whilst your cruising :whitstling: Seriously though it’s a pretty good price for a 2010 Rocket if it was in the UK.

Back