Gas Tank Sticker

This is probably a goofy question but I have not seen it addressed and I could turn up nothing doing a search. Can you remove the sticker right next to the gas tank filler opening without damaging the paint? I would like it gone but haven't been willing to take the risk.
What sticker?

Speaking of gas tanks...I really wanna clean the space inside the tank cap on my bike. Any suggestions to getting it clean without contaminating the fuel below? I thought about putting painters tape over the tank nozzle and cleaning around the edges. Can the chrome piece be removed by removing the hex screws and go back in easily? I don't know if the hex screws are holding something underneath that may fall into the tank. Thanks guys! IMG_2883.JPG

Speaking of gas tanks...I really wanna clean the space inside the tank cap on my bike. Any suggestions to getting it clean without contaminating the fuel below? I thought about putting painters tape over the tank nozzle and cleaning around the edges. Can the chrome piece be removed by removing the hex screws and go back in easily? I don't know if the hex screws are holding something underneath that may fall into the tank. Thanks guys! IMG_2883.JPG
Yes the screws come off and the filler cap comes out. You really do not have to take it off though. Use a rag over the opening and some compressed air or a vacuum cleaner if you do not have a compressor.

Do you mean these stickers?:D
Glenns Trident Defective.jpg

Friends bike coppers decided was not roadworthy and made him walk, testing station decided otherwise and revoked it. Oddly this was one of his more roadworthy vehicles...

I actually ordered one and put it back on my Storm cos the cable which held the wiring on the right side, rubbed on the tank a few times and made a small dull spot. I cable tied the offending cable up and covered the spot with the label..fixed.

Back