You must be putting fat gas in that bike or something.
Good dyno tune and my wife was on her Can Am Spyder so I take it very easy. Stop light to stop light the R3 sucks the gas but on a back road ride at steady throttle it does really good.

I am way late tot his conversation. I don't ride without the windscreen for about 5 years now. It is too hard for me to hold on for long periods of time with it off. The windscreen does not buffer my noggin at all.

I get about 28-31 mpg when just commuting for work. I get about 31-34 mpg when Pretty Pillion is on the back and we are taking the back roads for fun.

I have RamAir and worn out TORs with holes in the crossover pipe on my '14 R3T. However, that is about to change as my Viking Exhaust is about to go on and I'll get a Dyno tune as soon as I arrange it. I'll see what mileage I get afterwards.

I am way late tot his conversation. I don't ride without the windscreen for about 5 years now. It is too hard for me to hold on for long periods of time with it off. The windscreen does not buffer my noggin at all.

I get about 28-31 mpg when just commuting for work. I get about 31-34 mpg when Pretty Pillion is on the back and we are taking the back roads for fun.

I have RamAir and worn out TORs with holes in the crossover pipe on my '14 R3T. However, that is about to change as my Viking Exhaust is about to go on and I'll get a Dyno tune as soon as I arrange it. I'll see what mileage I get afterwards.
The viking exhaust is gonna be beautiful and help but were gonna have to find you a tall enough windshield to get that noggin of yours out of the jet stream;) if mileage is expected to improve:p:thumbsup:

T
298 mile ride .

Maybe I get this mileage because of the elevation I live at. This ride was between 5000-7000ft elevation. CLICK

42 mpg.
this is close to you and my bike ran its best on my trip this summer coming across this area, phenomenal power and fuel consumption, dont know why but it did

Attachments

• 57E70B86-3027-4AEC-A31A-2D10E418B278.png
    57E70B86-3027-4AEC-A31A-2D10E418B278.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 5
Back