FYI...Clutch cable length and Rivco Riser

Quite the trade in clutch cables lately, this could upset the balance of trade.

I might try and sell the stock length cable as well and buy another 2 1/2". . I'll be lucky when it's all said and done if I break even 2 for 1. The new cable tariffs are killing me! The new cable will.probably outlive me....not sure why I want a spare.

@Bedifferent there are stories on here of being stuck out in the boonies with Murphy, and after that, never leaving home without a spare clutch cable.

Just sayin' . . .

@Joesmoe ...That's my problem...I try and plan ahead and I would hate be stuck for simple things I can carry like a clutch cable, pull throttle cable, an extra throttle grip. fuses, a couple relays, some connectors and wire for work arounds. I can't help myself...its just the way I am when the closest dealer may be 200 miles away and still won't have the parts in stock. :banghead::banghead:

BTW...I was just kidding about not carrying a spare no matter how new the cable is.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just Saying'

OK, NOBODY has said what the ACTUAL lengths of the stock cables are that you are adding these lengths to.
I presume R3T are different to R3R etc but can somebody please post the complete stock and Barnett cable lengths AND their cable sheath lengths well if you have them to hand.

Back