Full Custom Rocket

!B4)SDygB2k~$(KGrHqIOKnUE)5bFwGM9BMrIlbWhrw~~_12.jpg
!B4)R7gQCWk~$(KGrHqYOKnUE)5VwN!m6BMrIl!RUBw~~_12.jpg
!B4)SCV!CWk~$(KGrHqQOKigEyWsHy9nzBMrIlWBEkg~~_12.jpg
!B4)SCV!CWk~$(KGrHqQOKigEyWsHy9nzBMrIlWBEkg~~_12.jpg

Great skulls :rolleyes: very important you get the skulls just right on a high performance cruiser ..what a waste of an engine.

ok here is is....

still a few days of work left but here is a sneak peek at the paint job
RIIIR 006.JPG
Very nice I like the Triumph decal with the contrasting colour inside it. Much better than a badge. Hanso I would call that maroon. Getting back to that first post all that money spent and they couldn't find a bit for some sexy custom headers?

Very nice I like the Triumph decal with the contrasting colour inside it. Much better than a badge. Hanso I would call that maroon. Getting back to that first post all that money spent and they couldn't find a bit for some sexy custom headers?
So would I call our Red bikes Maroon, Triumph choose to call it Claret, I would ave prefered a drop of Shiraze myself ..... whoops going of topic there........ Claret as it sounds more classy than Maroon but it is still in the red spectrum on the colour scale

So would I call our Red bikes Maroon, Triumph choose to call it Claret, I would ave prefered a drop of Shiraze myself ..... whoops going of topic there........ Claret as it sounds more classy than Maroon but it is still in the red spectrum on the colour scale
I've got to be honest here mate the colour of your bike doesn't really do it for me and mine doesn't either. There is a red red that Triumph used on a few rockets. That would be the genuine colour I would pick If I had the choice. If I was to get mine custom painted I would try to get something like my old 72 TR6 black with the red flash and white pin stripe around the red.

I've got to be honest here mate the colour of your bike doesn't really do it for me and mine doesn't either. There is a red red that Triumph used on a few rockets. That would be the genuine colour I would pick If I had the choice. If I was to get mine custom painted I would try to get something like my old 72 TR6 black with the red flash and white pin stripe around the red.
Funny you should say that as I prefer the Cardinal red of the 05 and 06 rockets to the Claret and I even would go so as to say the claret red is a bit dull, not lively enough. You probably cant see it in the pictures but the spray can paint I used on my top box is the closest I could find to the claret and is a better colour in that is a tad more lively I would like to at some later stage repaint the whole bike a more lively red that will stand out from the crowd better.

Back