all i was hearing was how good the avons were so i put one on the front now i am starting to hear how bad they r:(:(
the good news is it works great tire is not cupping and should last a lot longer.

all i was hearing was how good the avons were so i put one on the front now i am starting to hear how bad they r:(:(
the good news is it works great tire is not cupping and should last a lot longer.

Herman, the Avon is a great tire. Some have gotten an occasional defect but it's a good tire. I actually like it better on dry roads. The Michelin Commander II seems to do better on wet slab, as I ran a new one when we went down to The 3 Sisters in Leakey, Tx & road em in the rain/drizzle. The Comm II seems to be a longer lasting tire also

Not trying to hijack the thread but did you get some snow?

We did in Clear Lake, Texas
IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG They work great. One piece suit from Firstgear. Heavy leather work boots from Justin. Hour ride and the last 15 minutes was horrible. I am good down to about 25 degrees but the difference between 25 and 19 degrees is very noticeable. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back