AVON TIRES SUCK!

Had wobble issues with a new front Avon tire. Tightened up the headstock bearings, re balanced tire, did not help a bit.

Put a new Metz on and all is perfect now.

I realize Metz isn't perfect but it is much better than that stupid Avon.

AVON TIRES SUCK!

Had wobble issues with a new front Avon tire. Tightened up the headstock bearings, re balanced tire, did not help a bit.

WOW you want to tell us how you really feel about Avon's?:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Had a similar problem with new tyres on my old GL1800. New Avons fitted and I had a real bad shake or front end wobble. Took it back and complained vociferously. Had them rebalanced and still the same. Had front swapped for a new tyre - no problem. First tyre was defective in manufacture and it maybe the same here.

AVON TIRES SUCK!

Ya, I think you just got a defective Avon, I really liked mine

I had the same thing happen with a Metz. One day all seemed good. The next ride and the handle bars shook like crazy. 6,000 miles on the front tire. Never got less than 9,000 on a front tire before this or after.

Back