It's not as cold here, only in the 40's, but it's a sloppy wet mess! We're actually supposed to see the sun tomorrow.. If so, I'm getting the Rocket out for a bit.. :)

I did start the R3 and the Bonnie today and warmed them both up. They both live a comfortable life in the heated and air conditioned machine shop.

If I was crazy enough to take either for a spin today, just a trip around the block would be cause for someone to literally pry my frozen hands off the grips.

Soon, it will be temperate in Michigan again. So along with all the bugs and idiots in cages, I'll be out there.:D

Flip,as I mentioned earlier there are alternatives to your misery.I don't ride just to get somewhere,some of the time I just ride to ENJOY the outdoors.Like today,yesterday and the day before.Years ago a newspaper would give free papers if the sun didn't shine that day.Population changed their policy but we don't call it the Sunshine State for nothing.:)

Warmest winter in Swiss history, as I already reported. There's something WRONG. It's gonna change tomorrow, says the weather forecast. Snow is gonna fall. Thick 'n heavy. Revengeful. I don't care. I have lodged over 300 miles on the Rocket during the last couple of days.

A lot of Harley riders on the road again... Fat insects (in Switzerland!:eek: in January!:eek: ) committing mass suicide on my helmet visor... Ducks and swans clumsily frolicking around Lake Geneva while they were supposed to have headed South last November... And back home, I could not help notice that wiffie's geraniums are showing buds....

As if all these kritters knew that there is indeed something WRONG. Jamie:( ;)

I kept my Speedmaster in the spray room at the banjo shop last winter. I started it up and burned some rubber a few times doing 12 foot drags, the room is only 12x18 feet.

Sometimes you just have to get off the couch.

I havea buddy with a beautiful 40x60 foot bike shop behind his house. There are black streaks all over the floor every spring when we meet there for a May picnic.

That's a devastating 2.00 a.m. bar room repartee, Flip:D :D

PS . About 400 meters. Or 1/4 of a mile;)

That's a good thing. At least your family won't be submerged when the ice caps melt in 60 years or so. You and I and the rest of our cronies here will most likely be push'in up daisies or sitt'in on the mantel in an urn...:D

I'm going to have to go to high test lighter fluid if this keeps up.

Back