friggin Advertising.

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Advertising on this site has gotten more intense ?
For me, it's got to the point that the first thing I do when I come in here, and onto each page is kick shut all the dam adds !

Sure I understand that advertising pays the rates etc, but it's becoming like the local Radio station that plays great 70's rock music, they now run adds all day with the odd bit of music thrown in just to keep people baited.

still not as bad(almost there but not yet)as all the tele marketing calls even on the cell phone get more tele marketing calls then friends or work calling

On one of the other forums I'm on - they remove all adds and rubbish if you subscribe. It's a minimal amount but makes the site better.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Advertising on this site has gotten more intense ?
For me, it's got to the point that the first thing I do when I come in here, and onto each page is kick shut all the dam adds !

Sure I understand that advertising pays the rates etc, but it's becoming like the local Radio station that plays great 70's rock music, they now run adds all day with the odd bit of music thrown in just to keep people baited.

Didn’t notice them until you bought them to my attention Paul :whitstling:

Seriously though my local paper online is unreadable not just because of the crap/ lazy “journalists “ but the relentless pop up ads ,not sure how this works for the advertisers as it makes me click straight off!

What ad's ?? I dunno how I have my puter set, but I get NO ads. But I do have cookies turned off, and I get a message every time I log on, that attention is needed. I just refresh the page, and all is well. I know I'll get into trouble for mentioning this. SORRY!:sneaky::unsure::whitstling:

Back