Well, it warmed up to 65 degrees here today! I got the Rocket out and rode about 60 miles just riding some good sweepers. Good to be on the bike again! I ran across a ****** rocket squid who had just wiped out in a curve. I stopped and helped him out. He lucked out and came out without a scratch. He was wearing a helmet, which worked out for him. His bike survived it very well too!

It was a Suzuki GSXR 600 of some year. Beisdes being caked with mud, it didn't seem to have a scratch on it! Lucky guy. He said he had hit a wet spot up the road and lost it, but when I headed up the road, it looked like he took a corner way too fast, and had to hit the outside shoulder, which was mud, and that took him out.

Just glad he came out okay and his bike seemed no worse for wear either.. :)

Too much time on my hands.....

Lets not downrate ****** rocket riders too much. I'm considering either the MV Agusta Brutale or the F4. I'd like the F4 1+1 but $121,000.00 USD is a little steep for a bike that will only top out at 196. The stock F4 does 186 out of the box for a mere 21K.

The Brutale is the slowest of the group at 168. It's also the cheapest at 14K

If you purchase one of the 100 limited edition F4's, MV Agusta will give you a limited edition hand made (I presume in Italy) leather jacket and a watch valued at 15,000 euro's to wear.

I want one.:D

Last edited:
Back