And here she is!!!!

I remember it wasn't too long ago Scot in exile came on here starting a thread trying to get us to give money to help you keep your Rocket..I was ready to donate..was that a joke or was it a scam?..you can't trust anybody anymore..

btw, congrats on your new Indian..hope you have many happy miles..

I remember it wasn't too long ago Scot in exile came on here starting a thread trying to get us to give money to help you keep your Rocket..I was ready to donate..was that a joke or was it a scam?..you can't trust anybody anymore..

btw, congrats on your new Indian..hope you have many happy miles..
It was not a joke or a scam, it was a missunderstanding.
I posted 3 of my bikes for sale since i had them for long time and i was bored with them, i wanted newer ones, Dave thought i was in trouble and posted that thread, i told everybody i was fine and not to send any money.
as far as trusting people, half of this forum has been at my house and spend 3 or 4 days here, i have let more than one member of this forum ride one of my bikes for a 3000 mile round trip, a few members of this forum have put me and my family up for the night and even get up and cook a delicious brakefast for us, or giving us bigger bags because our luggage did not fit on the ones we had, i could go on and on, and i am 100% sure that all of us will do it allover again. How is that for trust?:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Its the base, i did the math and could not justifie stability control and gps plus a few chrome pieced for an extra 8,000:eek::eek:
Agree 100%. What gets me is the black dark horse IMO looks like the cut rate model, the base is a third cheaper and looks better equipped. Indian's pricing on these is strange.
Enjoy and report back, please.

Back