friggin Advertising.

still not as bad(almost there but not yet)as all the tele marketing calls even on the cell phone get more tele marketing calls then friends or work calling

Boy, Dave, is that ever true!!!
My phones now get so many BS calls every day that I am now screening calls like like an absconder from the IRS and debt collectors!
Really sux big with my business phone, but if I don't hear a message start from a human, it gets ignored.

So how/where do I get an add blocker ?

M8, ya may wish to reconsider that.
My lap top has one and when using this site tis a real PITA!
This site will stop frequently and then force you to Richard around to re-start it.
In similar fashion to the invasion of our phones, force-fed advertising is everywhere and is the life blood of technology.
I am afraid our privacy is a concept of the past, now DEAD!!!
Crying.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean, where are the ads? I get stuff at the bottom of posts on the phone, I think on the right and stuff, but nothing that interferes with reading posts or anything. YouTube has gotten out of hand, having to watch a video ad at the beginning, commercials on TV, too, they annoy me, but stationary ads are pretty inobtrusive, I don't mind.

Sounds like one of the twenty or so Phone calls we get in the morning while i am trying to sleep. Now answer the phone "Henryetta Police department how can we help you" Been getting a lot less phone calls lately:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds like one of the twenty or so Phone calls we get in the morning while i am trying to sleep. Now answer the phone "Henryetta Police department how can we help you" Been getting a lot less phone calls lately:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Answer with "Helga's House of Pain" - see what happens.

don't know if you'll see it, but at the end of page one, on my screen, is a clairol add for hair color, really are you guys doing your hair???:confused::confused::confused:

Back