Ridiculous advertising

This on the FB page I got the pic from.

image.jpg

my friend collects hardley beer cans. I am prwrty sure there is demand for those who wants everything hardly

If you think 30 is old wait until you actually meet @1olbull
He's so old his Social Security number is a single digit. :D

That hurt a little, Steel.
As I sit here watching the Hawks thrash Green Bay in bad pain from a little ol' 1000 miler in THREE days!
I am an old coot, but still lovin' life on my motor!
Wait until you see how bad mine greases yours at Marble Falls with these awesome pipes and my new dyno guru what gave me a 20 horse improvement!

This here is true - Right after the dyno, I took Bruiser out for the 3 day ride (mentioned before) and at the first stretch of straight I wicked it.
I ran 4th gear up to about 5.5K-6K, looked down and the speedo said 135! Shifted to 5th but soon ran out of road.
The dyno ran 4th to 145mph at 6.5K and 5th to170mph at 6.5K.
Once I am able to unpack, I shall post the dyno sheet.

As I sit here watching the Hawks thrash Green Bay in bad pain from a little ol' 1000 miler in THREE days!
Wait until you see how bad mine greases yours at Marble Falls with these awesome pipes and my new dyno guru what gave me a 20 horse improvement!

This here is true - Right after the dyno, I took Bruiser out for the 3 day ride (mentioned before) and at the first stretch of straight I wicked it.
I ran 4th gear up to about 5.5K-6K, looked down and the speedo said 135! Shifted to 5th but soon ran out of road.
Sorry if'n the truth stings a bit my friend. :p

It sounds like your dyno guru was a heap better than the dyno jester I went to. I'm trying to get something set up with a (hopefully) more knowledgeable dyno dude. He tunes for a couple of professional race teams so I'm thinking he might be a little better than the last.

I should have known not to trust a mechanic with a shop stuffed to the rafters with broken bikes that obviously been sitting a long time.:banghead:

Can't wait to see your results. Maybe I'll have to ride up there for a tune. :thumbsup:

You are only as old as the people you smoke when you get a green light.:laugh:
And now for a wildly inappropriate ridiculous advertising tie-in...
37CDo.jpg

Sorry if'n the truth stings a bit my friend. :p
It sounds like your dyno guru was a heap better than the dyno jester I went to. I'm trying to get something set up with a (hopefully) more knowledgeable dyno dude. He tunes for a couple of professional race teams so I'm thinking he might be a little better than the last.

I should have known not to trust a mechanic with a shop stuffed to the rafters with broken bikes that obviously been sitting a long time.:banghead:

Can't wait to see your results. Maybe I'll have to ride up there for a tune. :thumbsup:

DO IT!!! I got as bed that'll fit ya!
This Nels Byersdorf is listed as a Tune ECU Guru in their information.
He has a widespread rep up here in the NW. He has his new dynojet 250i in his personal shop in Woodinville, WA (40 minutes from my place. He also has the same dyno in a trailer that he travels the race circuit with based at his shop. Then there is one he uses at the Redline motorcycle dealer in Tacoma (10 minutes away from my place).
$300 at Redline - $200 at his shop. He really knows his stuff and did a great job on mine. I was so happy I tipped him $60. He said come back anytime with fine tune or other issues anytime at NO charge!

CES-My Roadster.jpg

Attachments

• CES-My Roadster.jpg
    CES-My Roadster.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 4
Back