For science... Have you been able to wheelie your new rocket 3?

Disable tc. Rev to higher rpm . Let it go a little and rev hard again. Power wheelie on first and second gear. with tc active it is not working. Bike also dont let me to rider mode when driving. You have to stop. To turn tc really off

Disable tc. Rev to higher rpm . Let it go a little and rev hard again. Power wheelie on first and second gear. with tc active it is not working. Bike also dont let me to rider mode when driving. You have to stop. To turn tc really off

and don't forget to say.........

unnamed.jpg

Maybe higher rpm cause one of the cycle mags said power is reduced in lower gears no matter what settings

My TFC does not wheelie also.:mad::mad::mad: I like the option to do it if I so choose.

I suspect an ECU limiter based on the positional sensors like the lean angle but also a fore and aft angle. Just guessing of course but you know how some makers love the safety nannies. I think it will take someone cracking the computer to rewrite some of the software.

Last edited:
Back