Fob problem starting bike

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I have not heard anyone having the problem of your fob is on green, hit starter, no recognition connected, nothing. Try again, nothing. Hit fob button once quick, lights come on.
Random. Sooo annoying. Will bring it up again at dealer tomorrow getting air filter replaced.

Fob signal might have been super weak/out of range. It pulses a signal every x seconds, might have been between those pulses so it didn't "see" the key until you made it pulse.

Fob signal might have been super weak/out of range. It pulses a signal every x seconds, might have been between those pulses so it didn't "see" the key until you made it pulse.
When I mentioned this problem some time ago, Service guy said not normal, should start every time.
Battery was replaced long time ago but had no effect.

It's not the fastest but with practice ... I approach the standard key under the left rear of the saddle and it works fine. No more battery problem
I would rather have it work prooerly if possible.
Dealer service manager said he took my fob apart, did something behind the electronic panel, but did not say what. Said let him know if problem persists and they will try something else.🤞

Back