Florida Riders, I promise to show you a good time

I got so much overtime saved up could take six months off:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Been down and about the
Keys loved it. (USN) The people and sea side bars bring back fond memoirs of a time well spent. Do not tempt me. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The weather is starting to suck around here anyhow. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

@Jag It continues to be a bad year for the family.I'm doing good things are getting back to normal for me.
Unfortunately this past Friday night our son's wife got hit and killed while crossing the street,needless to say he is devistated they were holding hands and she got pulled out of his grasp.

@Jag It continues to be a bad year for the family.I'm doing good things are getting back to normal for me.
Unfortunately this past Friday night our son's wife got hit and killed while crossing the street,needless to say he is devistated they were holding hands and she got pulled out of his grasp.

Glad your doing better!! Sorry to hear the bad news. My deepest condolences!
Hang in there brother!!

Back