Flipmeisters Brushed Handlebar Wiring Clamps

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
I'm going to start offering the Billet Aluminum Handlebar Clamps in a Brushed finish. Same low price as the machined finish, your choice. I'll get them on the website as soon as I figure out how to do it without focking everything up.:D

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 104
naw,
I realize it's a matter of taste,
but I think I still like the originals better.
I think they'll look better on MY handlebars
than the brushed would.
can't wait till they get here.
Besides, they'll be on a BLACK on BLACK rocket,
so they gotta be better ;).

By the way flip,
Are mine in the care and custody of some disgruntled postal employee right about now ?
Or have I even been approved by pp yet?
All b.s. aside, I sure hope they make it here tomorrow.
Guess I'm gonna have to wash my scoot and learn how to post pics soon ain't I ?
Take care buddy,
skip

By the way flip,
Are mine in the care and custody of some disgruntled postal employee right about now ?
Or have I even been approved by pp yet?
All b.s. aside, I sure hope they make it here tomorrow.
Guess I'm gonna have to wash my scoot and learn how to post pics soon ain't I ?
Take care buddy,
skip

I doubt it. I ship on Monday and Friday. Usually, it takies 3-5 business days for Continental USA shipments and 6-10 days for overseas. Canada is 2 weeks or more. Figure that out.

You were 'good to go' on Thursday, so they shipped on Friday. Unless you live next door to me which I doubt because I own the house next door too, I'd be looking for them around mid week.:)

<ignorant I am. Frame sliders? What say them R??

What is a frame slider, please?

I've gotten a road rash. Will these keep me whole?

I really like the polished on the chrome bars! Brushed alum. lends itself to pvc pipes in a ceramic toilet. That is NOT quite the image I mean but the comparison is the intent. They work but are not intentional or at the same time a focal point. Stick a polished pair on black bars and you know where I'm going. Just like "ugly sewing machine pipes", it's a personal preference.
Tack some extra $$ on there; and, I'd still opt for shiny alloy on chrome.

Now what I'd like to see: is a rear brake line mod.;I wanna see as much as I can, with stainless lines. An assembled front and aft set would be too cool.

Last edited:
Back