First Spring ride, Video with 2016 R3R and Indian Dark Horse

I've heard they perform well, but it will be a long time coming before, if ever, I get rid of my R3T. Probably the last bike I'll ever own, but I've learned to never say never. The next bike will need training wheels as I'm already 70.
Well I cant tell you enough about how comfortable the Indian was, He had a backrest and aftermarket handlebars which allowed me to sit back and rest my arms rather than being stretched out like most cruisers.

More videos to come, I will say we did have a few friendly races and there's no competition. The torque on the Rocket is devastating to say the least. But I will say that Dark Horse is one comfy ride...
YES the INDIANS have gigantic seats and are designed for the GEEZER GLIDE fans at 180lbs I feel the bikes TOO big for little OLD ME but if your a 300+ lb cruiser guy its a better fit and it is no match for the ROCKET performance wise So I put it in the VTWIN CRUISER class where it belongs

Nice video, what cam are you using?
When I show all three bikes at the first part of the video I am using the Iphone 7 with video stabilization. The remaining video is recorded with the GOPRO Silver @ 1080p

Back