Finding the perfect personalized plate...

[QUOTE = "Ishrub, post: 586399, member: 6228"] Не только цифры, но и буквы или символы.

Модели «Touring» или «Стандарты» Blue R3 часто используют «Пули» ;): D:рулон::рулон::рулон:[/ QUOTE]

great! we are wrong! and vryatli will! I envy you!

Ha ha ha Your Russian version of my 'slug' was 'bullet' «Пули» using Bing to translate.

I meant the homeless 'snail' type of 'slug' (Пули и улитки), somewhat slower, @phar2slo eh? ;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

3209659_0.jpg

NOT

eng_pl_20ga-Slug-bullets-1805_2.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Ишруб, пост: 586404, участник: 6228"] Ха-ха-ха Ваша русская версия моего «слизняка» была «пуля» «Пули» с использованием Bing для перевода.

Я имел в виду бездомного типа "слизняк" (Пули и улитки), несколько медленнее, [USER = 7087] @ phar2slo [/ USER] а? ;): D:рулон::рулон::рулон::рулон::рулон::рулон:

3209659_0.jpg

НЕ

eng_pl_20ga-Slug-bullets-1805_2.jpg
[/ QUOTE]

ха-ха, я использую гугл переводчик, и иногда он переводит очень круто, а иногда могут возникнуть недоразумения ...:)

2QK4U...."too quick for you"......just a thought.....hey, you're only giving me 5 spaces to work with. o_O Attaching picture of a few bike plates hanging in garage....from when living/working back East.
20190329_130259.jpg

'FERAL'

feral
/ˈfɛr(ə)l,ˈfɪərəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (especially of an animal) in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication.
    "a feral cat"
    synonyms: wild, untamed, undomesticated, untrained, unused to humans; More

My new plate for the Roadster arrived. I was surprised 3CYL was available as I tried to get it for the '05 and ended up with RCKT on that bike.

I had thought about changing both to RKT1 and RKT2 but grabbed this one instead.

Maybe it will cut down on the "it's a 6 cylinder" comments...

IMG_2387.JPG

Back