Extreme blaster pipe

With all due respect - it a HUGE URBAN MYTH. There is a LOT MORE to it.
CORRECT the stock Rocket has more lowend power than you can use and most use only part throtltle at low rpm regardless of roadspeed or gear selection SO all this fuss made over creating even more low end power is a worthless endeavor that has no use SO the use of these slipon mufflers should be usesd to improve the power above 2000 and above where you can actually use open throttle and improve power output and accelleration

Last edited:
4BCD564D-A9F3-4D5A-B5A8-BAD4B222DBC9.jpeg
CORRECT the stock Rocket has more lowend power than you can use and most use only part throtltle at low rpm regardless of roadspeed or gear selection SO all this fuss made over creating even more low end power is a worthless endeavor that has no use SO the use of these slipon mufflers should be usesd to improve the power above 2000 and above where you can actually use open throttle and improve power output and accelleration

My system that I put together sounds and performs pretty nicely.

On the topic of back pressure... if I run the muffler without the end cap the bike seems to loose a little. Throw the cap back on and it all comes back.... strange. :confused:

57609_72c75ab415e1912c805389cc679a8285.jpeg
Maybe not, on my d and d duals if you remove the baffles you loose torque about 5lbs and you only gain hp in higher gears at higher rpms like 3 to 5hp gain

I see age of post just adding food for thought, I saw this in baselines I had done, an admitted rookie here

I've been meaning to ask you, you ever had your bike over 120 out on the road? Wondering about the weave, seems universal among Tourings

Back