If your after a complete system this is one of 2 choices that are produced in Australia. This is a CES system the other option is Rebands.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Very sweet exhaust" How much does it cost and does it come with all gaskets and ready to install? Thanks and "Be Safe"

Very sweet exhaust" How much does it cost and does it come with all gaskets and ready to install? Thanks and "Be Safe"
Last I checked it was $2000 Aust. Complete with gaskets. Takes about 10 minutes to fit after you have removed the old exhaust. Very good fit and finish.

Last I checked it was $2000 Aust. Complete with gaskets. Takes about 10 minutes to fit after you have removed the old exhaust. Very good fit and finish.

+1. I have CES on one bike and Reband on the other. Performance is about the same but since my Rebands are the earlier version they are a natural born PITA to get fitted and sealed up. I've been told that Reband have made strides to improve fit and finish, but based on my current bikes I would take the CES every time.

@gen
I don't know if you be in America or not . . . (no location posted).
FYI -
This was my invoice on the new CES and stainless muffler.
CES-Invoice.jpg

a memeber on here (dane) makes a single side slip on pipe for cheap that looks and sounds pretty good from the video
Dain puts his prices up for the same slip on,he put it up over $100,selling you a part you don't need,for his exhaust,because he sussed it out if you want his exhaust,you will buy the extra piece anyway,and he is a very ignorant person,full of self importance

Hey Jez211,

So I just purchase Dave Platt's Outlaws too for my 2016 Roadster. How do you like it? Are they loud? Do you have a sound clip of the sound...if you wouldn't mind? Also, did you have to do a remap or a tune? and do you need a ECU/tuneboy or power commander? Sorry in advance if I'm using incorrect wording... still a Rocket newbie. Please share some insight. Thank you!

you’ll like em.look great , quality very good , very load. Yes you will need a tune. The only thing about the DPs that’s a P’off is the untrue advertising blurb that you don’t need a tune. Loads on here you will find. I opted for PCV and AT and very pleased with the results.
NB. I did the air box delete at the same time going with K&Ns.

Back