a lot go for the tors if its just a slip on louder exhaust sound your after.im getting the dave platt set for mine as they are a fair bit shorter and look a better fit to me

If your after a complete system this is one of 2 choices that are produced in Australia. This is a CES system the other option is Rebands.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That would be Dain.

Randy,
how's about sharing with us what it is you're looking to accomplish - a little, a middling amount or lots of extra rear wheel power, mostly cosmetic upgrade, better or different exhaust note (louder/softer), etc. Also, do you have any budgetary parameters or constraints?

Looking to replace stock exhaust...anyone have recommendations?
Hey Randy
I am an owner of a 09 R3 Touring. I have replaced the OEM mufflers with a set of slip-on turndown mufflers for a HD from JCWhitney with no mountging brackets using s/s clamps and a small C shapped bracket and some help from local muffler shop. Presently I am working on a home made cross-over using same slip-on mufflers and now adjusting the cross over to use OEM HD mufflers at least 29 " long and for use with OEM and TORS mufflers from Triumph this is for the Touring. I am awaiting a set of OEM mufflers for a Roadster to build a working cross-over for the Roadster. There is a video clip of my Touring and the first run but I am expecting to have a new video with the OEM mufflers which I like better. Post is what filter and muffler are you running.

That would be Dain.

Randy,
how's about sharing with us what it is you're looking to accomplish - a little, a middling amount or lots of extra rear wheel power, mostly cosmetic upgrade, better or different exhaust note (louder/softer), etc. Also, do you have any budgetary parameters or constraints?
I'd like to add some sound and ponies...the stock exhaust is a sewing machine. I have a speedy with lot's of aftermarket work and want to beef up the r3

If you want an increase of HP (decent increase anyway) you need to consider replacing the stock header pipes. Bolt on /aftermarket or de-baffled stock mufflers only increase noise really. Lots of Owners have gone the 'modified mufflers" route .. and eventually splashed the cash for a complete performance system.

Back