End of the low price

atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
Just got this notice from my publisher:
Dear author:

This is it. This is the final week of $9.95 and $12.95 retail prices. Next week it's back to old pricing.

So.............. If you want a $9.95 copy of "Lessons in Lunacy: Confessions of a Motorcycle Nut" (Christmas gift?) you'll need to order from the publisher (www.publishamerica.com). The price goes back to $24.95 (or whatever they want to charge for it) after that.

Thanks to all that bought the book this year and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Atomsplitter (a.k.a J. Lee Gorman)

How's the next book coming

Worked on it this last weekend some. I don't get a lot of time to write (or take the time to be honest).

I was working on a chapter called, "Yamaha Wipeout Artist" and the memories were both painful and plentiful. So I may have book 2 by 2012!:roll:

Sounds like a threat to me. :eek:

I'll go ahead and buy a copy, but I'm gonna come looking for you if I fnd it cheaper at www.half.comin the next month...

(Also: Use this code for 20% off: Discount20)

I don't set the pricing, otherwise I'd keep it at $9.95. The publisher is in the business to make money (the capitalist swine). If you buy a copy I'll gladly sign it next time I'm in your neck of the woods (don't hold your breath until then though, you'll see stars and turn blue).:D

Worked on it this last weekend some. I don't get a lot of time to write (or take the time to be honest).

I was working on a chapter called, "Yamaha Wipeout Artist" and the memories were both painful and plentiful. So I may have book 2 by 2012!:roll:

It doesn't take much to be honest mate. :rolleyes: Does this mean you just go along being dishonest. :roll::roll::roll:

By the way, really enjoyed the book and looking forward to the next one.

I Never laughted so much read a book as I did your First, my Ribbs have recovered and I am ready for Book #2:):):):):)

Back