Dyno Tune and Results

Jack- it comes with a zero map but there are a few canned tunes on the dynojet site. I still haven't gotten my maps emailed to me yet. Keep in mind my map was made with a custom Tuneboy map in the ECU, so the results may not be similar unless he has Tuneboy too.

Here is the map. If anyone wants the file send me a PM and I'll email it out. I am going to import this map into TuneEdit and see what happens if anyone wants to volunteer to try it out.

I imported the PCIII map into TuneEdit and it added the map to the fuel trim tables. Pretty cool. Since I don't have to worry about an O2 controller with the PCIII I may be able to remove it and sell it and run this map.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pig9r,

Great job on the import! Woud you describe how to import the map, please.

Also, I'd like to offer my 2 cents with regard to you selling your PC III. Don't do it, man! My guess is that you are not unlike I in that you will be adding more performance mods down the road. I could see taking the PC off and just running the Tuneboy, but keep that PC in the garage somewhere for tuning purposes when the time arrives, which you know it will.

'busa jack

Our cams do a lot under 3000rpm. Unfortunately it seems difficult to get folk to tune the motorcyle well.Also remember the dyno graph at WOT does not tell all.The last bike I did with Jars and our cams made almost exactly the same rwhp as a stock r3 ..... AT 50% throttle. No-one who has actually bought and used my drop on cams has so far voiced anything to me but positive remarks.

Our cams do a lot under 3000rpm. Unfortunately it seems difficult to get folk to tune the motorcyle well.Also remember the dyno graph at WOT does not tell all.The last bike I did with Jars and our cams made almost exactly the same rwhp as a stock r3 ..... AT 50% throttle. No-one who has actually bought and used my drop on cams has so far voiced anything to me but positive remarks.
The only thing I can say that is negative about your cams and tune is,my rear tyres are not going to last real long:DI used to pull power wheelies all the time,now I just spin and leave these nice long black makes hehe:DYour cams and clutch and tune friggin kick ass Nev.I have been riding it a bit lately and it bloody hammers.Best money I have spent on my bike for sure:bch:

Back