rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
watch the season premire of dr who last nite and seen that clara was riding a triumph scrambler
i believe that the new dr is gonna be a good one

The last Dr also rode that bike. I'm not a fan (yet) of the new Dr. The last one I grew to like but David Tennant prior to him was my favourite.

You are both correct in fact it probably is the same bike as the BBC are so god **** cheap to spring for two, now the new Dr(Peter Capaldi) if you are a keen follower of Dr Who you will have seen him on Dr Who before he has been in two or three episodes over the years.
The reason that a lot of people liked David Tennant( Harry Potter fame) I think was because he was so different from the previous ones Christopher Eccleston tried but he still had that stern approach.
Jenna Coleman will be leaving after this season to star in her own show, now have you noticed over the last few seasons the women who have flown the TARDIS? watch out for a women DR the day is coming and you heard it here first:D

Yep you have a female master or as she is called now Mistress so I say a female Dr may not be far to come

Dr. Who is the original British sci fi show. It's cool, but I am stuck on the old Doctors, I guess. No cable tv anymore either, so have not seen it for years.

But I wish the Daleks would just turn those blasters on themselves. The Dr. rates a better foe than them.

I like the personality change they gave peter capaldi this year his first season had me wondering why they went 180 deg from matt smith. too bad they couldn't get John Hurt to sign on if they were intent on an old guy. I liked tennant also too bad they wrote Rose off after only 1 season with them together. jenna coleman is gonna be tough to replace and should be quite a challenge for the writers to write out of the script since they've killed her like 3 times already and keep bringing her back. They tend to recycle the villains so we're due for a weeping angels episode, maybe next year.

Back