Does anyone have a wire diagram for the storm

Nolton,
This link took about 30 min. on my machine to download and view on Wordpress, seems it’s about 480 pages.

This one is a link to the same 480 pages on Will’s google drive which was viewable right away on my machine, and can be downloaded if you wish to save it for offline use.

It appears he also found a way to make a post that contains 480 pages. LMAO!

Tell T we asked about her.

The harness is under the tank. I have it pulled out and accessible. There is no green and white wire.
I have green and red, green and black and green.
No green and white.

Both of those manual links are going to give you the exact same information I've already given you

DEcosse said:
The turn signal wires come off the MAIN harness, not on that section that connects to the bar switch - they are probably in the same section of harness that feeds the headlight

The turn signals are mounted on the forks - just follow the harnesses from where they are mounted - I don't know for sure, but expect these connectors are actually inside the headlight

The white ones in this image (taken from EBay as a sectional pic from a complete T'Bird harness)

That section above is that shown in the top right corner of this image of the overall harness - the same section above with the instrument connector right next next to it

In the first image the headlight connector is a bit fuzzy, but you can see it a bit more clearly in the overall harness image - so would have to believe it is in that same section

Last edited:
Back