Dobeck fuel module

If your idle is moving all over the place then definitely get TuneECU. This will allow you to check and reset the TPS, which may well be out or faulty, and also balance the throttle bodies.

Also, it will be worth checking all throttle connections and and moving parts around them, and then spraying a bunch of WD40 or similar to clean them up.

Vacuum tubes should also be checked.

Low tension leads to the coils should also be cleaned and checked for tightness.

If your idle is moving all over the place then definitely get TuneECU. This will allow you to check and reset the TPS, which may well be out or faulty, and also balance the throttle bodies.

Also, it will be worth checking all throttle connections and and moving parts around them, and then spraying a bunch of WD40 or similar to clean them up.

Vacuum tubes should also be checked.

Low tension leads to the coils should also be cleaned and checked for tightness.
Ok thanks for the imformation i will check those things out and look into getting tune ecu i think there for sale on ebay

I have been told by my local dealer the new 2500 Rockets are not locked completely. They can be retuned a little and the speed limiter set at 138 mph can be overridden.

Back