DO YOU NEED a THIRD EYE?

Perhaps an "eye" in back of your head???
Yeah, but then I can't see out of it. ;)
Maybe this was the best one they could come up with that had a some marketing credit?
Looking forward to seeing what you think of it one you get your mitts on it!

Yeah, but then I can't see out of it. ;)
Maybe this was the best one they could come up with that had a some marketing credit?
Looking forward to seeing what you think of it one you get your mitts on it!

I'm excited.
Dave Werner, the owner, also has future plans to incorporate the accelerometer for determining horizontal and lateral g-forces.
He also says the AAA battery has long life (whatever that is?).
I shall keep posting after I get/ride with it.

I'm excited.
Dave Werner, the owner, also has future plans to incorporate the accelerometer for determining horizontal and lateral g-forces.
He also says the AAA battery has long life (whatever that is?).
I shall keep posting after I get/ride with it.
My Aprilia had all that info available via an App and bluetooth.
Always fun to look at all the data after a ride, especially if you flanged it around a bit.
Sadly, Aprilia is so badly supported in Australia it wasn't worth keeping the bike any longer. Being Italian, they always need a bit of care and attention but every time you need a part, it was 6 to 10 weeks.

Steve - pretty much all cellphones already can. I have an OLD OBD2 plug in thing with it in - the thrill wears off after about 10S.

Cell phone apos are crap for accuracy.
No one in my profession would go to court with cell phone accererometer data.

Have you seen this very kewl safety item coming soonfor sale?
I'veordered one and shallreprt when I receive it.
In Action - Third Eye Design

I have a Skully ordered, should arrive later this summer. Tested it out at CES, comfy, light and the heads up display was impressive. Looking to replace my Schuberth C3 with a higher tech solution - could be an expensive risk if I dont like it on a run.

Back