DO YOU NEED a THIRD EYE?

I'd get one but I'm pretty sure the misses would get tired of looking at it. It is slightly less dorky looking than my idea of mounting an orange road cone to the top of my helmet. :roll:

Laughing1.gif I have a spare orange cone for ya!

Very interesting idea. I like it especially around here with all the very "special flowers" on the road.

The only concern I have in regard to adding any sort of technical device to my helmets, Senas included, is the concept of having a LiPo/Lion/LifePO4 battery near my brain. I don't know, but I hope, they all have factored this in the design so that if a battery were to vent, the force and heat would be directed away from your head, outwards. For the same reason I'm not a big fan of battery powered heated gear, those packs especially since they're a lot higher capacity than a Sena or ThirdEye.

Ah fantastic. I think it looks like a solid device.

If it works out well I’ll be picking one up.

I wouldn't want one for the same reason that I don't like bright tail lights, so the cops loose sight of me when I'm running away from them at night. :D

I wouldn't want one for the same reason that I don't like bright tail lights, so the cops loose sight of me when I'm running away from them at night. :D

Mike,
Visited with John Hager yesterday.
He told me you were full of it . . .
He was obviously correctamundo!!! :rolleyes: :p :roll:

Hahaha, thread title made me think of my friend John, he has a third eye tattooed on his forehead.

Back