DO YOU NEED a THIRD EYE?

I have a Skully ordered, should arrive later this summer. Tested it out at CES, comfy, light and the heads up display was impressive. Looking to replace my Schuberth C3 with a higher tech solution - could be an expensive risk if I dont like it on a run.
F*ck me - I almost fell over when I saw the price.

I have a Skully ordered, should arrive later this summer. Tested it out at CES, comfy, light and the heads up display was impressive. Looking to replace my Schuberth C3 with a higher tech solution - could be an expensive risk if I dont like it on a run.

Shall be interesting to read what you think of it. :thumbsup:
Nothing ventured $$$ nothing gained! :D

Skully filed chapter 7 a few years ago, did someone take them over?

Have you seen this very kewl safety item coming soonfor sale?
I'veordered one and shallreprt when I receive it.
In Action - Third Eye Design
I think if you have passenger back rest , is would not be hard in integrate the brake and turns in to it, and that would bring those light up to driver's line of sight. Some small LED lights, for turn signals and Brake. The wires could run internally through the backrest brackets. I would be more interested in this then that big light on back of my helmet. Just my opinion.

I think if you have passenger back rest , is would not be hard in integrate the brake and turns in to it, and that would bring those light up to driver's line of sight. Some small LED lights, for turn signals and Brake. The wires could run internally through the backrest brackets. I would be more interested in this then that big light on back of my helmet. Just my opinion.

But with this you can obviously take it bike to bike.

Back