DO YOU NEED a THIRD EYE?

I've been eying up the Nolas ESS (emergency stop system - i think) which is a similar concept, but built into the helmet - tidy and unseen when not lit. I was hanging on until I made a decision on an intercom. But now I've got Packtalk bold fitted rather than Nolans comm kit with integrated ESS, I know I want the ESS as a separate module.

I'd get one but I'm pretty sure the misses would get tired of looking at it. It is slightly less dorky looking than my idea of mounting an orange road cone to the top of my helmet. :roll:
With or without the flashing beacon, Fred? - I ran over a cone in the 4WD today - no beacon: that's my excuse.

NOT!
Neener1.jpg

Every Bloody Sunday...More coffee gone splurging half way across the room!!!

...loved it very funny

$179.00? :eek::eek::eek:

Is that for just one? Or do you get a second one for free if you order now and pay separate shipping and handling? :laugh:

Nah - I think it is just that fortune favours drunks and idiots. Pick one. At some time I have been validated on both counts.

One of life's truisms.
The flip side is, "Only the good die young!"
BTW -
Received a call from the owner of Third Eye today.
I'm going to be a tester and get a free unit!
This thing sounds interesting. Tis no hands, no switches, accelerometer activated with an emergency braking feature.
It will have accelerometer data download for all the peprformance techies.
I should be receiving the unit in about ten days . . . more to come!

Back