Do you ever get "the itch"?!

I have an ex Govt Davro Optical Systems electronic focus surveilance 4" or 5" lens system that would make a great scope for a cannon! ;) :cool:.
Weighs about 20kg on its flat bed base and from memory has a std 35mm Nikon camera and an old style video camera mount adaptor.
I think it may be one of these with older large round multi-pin plugs:

ZOOM SYSTEMS
Available in 4", 5", 7", 8", and 12" clear apertures with zoom ranges of 400 mm thru 3000 mm, 125 mm thru 1250 mm, 530 mm thru 4000 mm, 500 mm thru 4000 mm and 820 mm thru 6400 mm focal lengths.
All of these zoom lenses are electronically controlled and available with RS-422 serial communications and tell back of focus and zoom positions to obtain quantitative metric data.

Give it us here , my love - Coz I wants it!.

I'll grab it next time at the storage unit and take some pics for you @barbagris , bought it on a whim at local online auction for $Au300 against a determined bidder about 15 years ago or more. I was collecting/acquiring camera stuff and thought it looked interesting and after googling I thought if he was that keen I would grab it.
The Davros is probably closer to 10 Kg but you certainly know you've grabbed something solid when you pick it up.
Au$135 to post to Spain Smeagol ;):roll:

Got a Zoomar 500mm mirror lens for similar weirdness .

I think mine is lot better nick than this one in link. Zoomar Sport-Reflectar 500mm f/5.6
1595332231923.png

Back