Decosse keyless ignition uk ebay

Give you Fifty bucks for it Pete (Learn't that one from The Legend Himself O'll Ruzz AKA @ruzzle)

In the immortal words of The Castle's Darryl Kerrigan: "Tell him he's dreaming" and "This is going straight to the pool room."

I've already jammed so much stuff in my screen bag (amplifier, 3 x 12v car socket with 2 x USB board, amp/voltmeter, air temp etc) that I have had to make a modified key with a 5" broken lever handle off a La-Z-Boy recliner to get my key in the lock and turn it. :sneaky::eek::D
The bike shop mechanic said with a laugh after fitting my rear tire that it took a while to find the ignition lock with my key in it.

I may have to re-rig the clutch switch wiring though as the previous owner cut it off at the lever. :(
I presume that is a cut out to prevent starting in gear?
I still have the side-stand switch that cuts ignition unless bike in neutral.

Last edited:
In the immortal words of The Castle's Darryl Kerrigan: "Tell him he's dreaming" and "This is going straight to the pool room."

:eek::eek::eek::eek:I've already jammed so much stuff in my screen bag (amplifier, 3 x 12v car socket with 2 x USB board, amp/voltmeter, air temp etc) that I have had to make a modified key with a 5" broken lever handle:eek::eek::eek: off a La-Z-Boy recliner to get my key in the lock and turn it. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The bike shop mechanic said with a laugh after fitting my rear tire that it took a while to find the ignition lock with my key in it.

I may have to re-rig the clutch switch wiring though as the previous owner cut it off at the lever. :(
You need to get a car with All that gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wont fit sell it to me ..................

I've already jammed so much stuff in my screen bag (amplifier, 3 x 12v car socket with 2 x USB board, amp/voltmeter, air temp etc) that I have had to make a modified key with a 5" broken lever handle off a La-Z-Boy recliner to get my key in the lock and turn it. :sneaky::eek::D

I have a clutch switch I can send you... send me a PM

Back